2010 Volkswagen Golf by Volkswagen Australia

More catalogs by Volkswagen Australia | 2010 Volkswagen Golf | 52 pages | 2011-06-14

Ads

Contacts for Volkswagen Australia

Volkswagen Group Australia
PO Box 2316
Strawberry Hills NSW 2012

Telephone:

General Information: (e.g. Request a Brochure / Find a Dealer / Book a Test Drive) – 1800 060 936

Customer Care Centre: 1800 607 822

Business Hours: (Monday - Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm Australian EST (excluding all National and NSW public Holidays)
E-mail: volkswagenassist@volkswagen.com.au
http://www.volkswagen.com.au/

Catalog 2010 Volkswagen Golf

volkswagen exhaust tail pipe diesel particulate filter golf 5 golf diesel particulate filter volkswagen golf australia volkswagen golf 4 australia 2000 volkswagen golf 4 2000 volkswagen golf volkswagen golf 2000 volkswagen golf 2 dashboard warning lights volkswagen golf brochure 2000 centre console bottle opener volkswagen golf repair volkswagen golf 2000 volkswagen golf 5 international brochure volkswagen golf glove box warning lights volkswagen golf gti volkswagen golf 2000 specifications airbag warning lights volkswagen golf s volkswagen golf plus bottle opener warning buzzer lights on volkswagen golf warning lights volkswagen golf coolant volkswagen golf glove box door interior dimensions volkswagen golf volkswagen golf parts lock warning lights volkswagen gti volkswagen genuine parts gti volkswagen gti body kits convertible rear window for volkswagen golf hatch golf tsi 2010 golf roof bars golf dashboard warning lights dashboard warning lights golf golf cup holder bottle opener front bumper reflector golf golf shock absorbers euro 4 engines golf diesel rear axle new golf golf technical specifications 95 bosch motronic 7 bosch edc san remo volkswagen golf variant volkswagen golf 5 tdi variant volkswagen golf 2 gti 1984 edc 17 volkswagen golf td volkswagen golf 2 td gti door sill volkswagen golf tdi capacities volkswagen golf 1984 gti tyre pressure volkswagen golf glove compartment volkswagen golf gti interior leather coolant volkswagen golf volkswagen golf tdi 2008

2010 Volkswagen Golf is listed under these categories

Automotive > Cars & Trucks > Manufacturers > Volkswagen

Featured catalog pages of 2010 Volkswagen Golf

rns510 satellite navigation system the rns510 system has a user-friendly touch sensitive screen with a high resolution display that shows maps and video this unique system calculates your travel route with incredible speed it also features sophisticated voice recognition technology for increased convenience with a generous 30gb hard drive and built-in dvd drive your music library and navigation data is always at your fi ngertips your favourite music can also be accessed via an aux-in multimedia socket or an mp3 compatible sd memory card slot o media device interface mdi o optical parking system ops included with optional park assist with parking sensors the optical parking system takes the parking aid/parking sensor concept to a new level a silhouette of the golf is displayed on the radio or navigation system screen during parking showing the golf s position and distance from obstacles any obstacle within range of the ultrasonic sensors is shown on screen this sophisticated new

14 the golf ­

90tsi ­ the golf

103tdi comfortline sophisticated comfort that delivers impressive performance with outstanding efficiency the luxurious interior appointments of the 103tdi feature dual zone automatic climate control air conditioning and rain sensing windscreen wipers 16 cleveland alloy wheels are standard the 103tdi has a common rail 2.0 litre tdi engine with diesel particulate filter to deliver a smoother quieter and more efficient engine with 103kw of power and an enormous 320nm of torque that can compete with many v6 petrol engines the 2.0 litre tdi engine delivers an exhilarating drive the 103tdi comes with a 6-speed dsg transmission safety features include abs with brake assist electronic stabilisation program esp anti-slip regulation asr traction control and seven airbags smooth and silent the 2.0 tdi boasts fuel consumption of just 5.6l/100km emitting just 147g/km of co2 making trips of 1,000km possible on a single tank from an environmental perspective the clean burning 2.0 tdi meets the

18 detroit alloy wheels and electric glass sunroof shown are optional extras golf gti

rns510 satellite navigation system o rear view camera rvc o the rns510 system has a user-friendly touch sensitive screen with a high resolution display that shows maps and video this unique system calculates your travel route with incredible speed it also features sophisticated voice recognition technology for increased convenience with a generous 30gb hard drive and built-in dvd drive your music library and navigation data is always at your fi ngertips your favourite music can also be accessed via an mp3 compatible aux-in multimedia socket or sd memory card slot even the trickiest parking spot becomes a breeze with the rear view camera giving the driver clear sight of what s behind the vehicle on-screen guidance lines assist entry into difficult parking spaces optical parking system ops o the optical parking system included with optional park assist with parking sensors takes the parking aid/parking sensor concept to a new level a silhouette of the golf is displayed on the radio or

specifications 118t s co m i for t li ne 103t d co m i for t li ne 90ts i trend line 77 td trend i line 77 t s i gtd safety and security airbags driver and front passenger airbags driver s knee airbag driver and front passenger side airbags curtain airbags front and rear gti ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss anti-theft alarm system with interior monitoring and tilt sensor electronic engine immobiliser ­ sososososssss body fully galvanised body with 12 year anti-corrosion perforation warranty door side impact protection rigid safety cell with front and rear crumple zones sssssssssssssssssssss brakes anti-lock braking system abs brake assist electronic brake-pressure distribution ebd hill start assist hsa red brake callipers black brake callipers ssss ­ ­ sassss ­ ­ sassss ­ ­ sassss ­ ­ sassss ­ ­ sassss ­ ­ sasssss ­ s a entry/warning reflectors in front and rear doors first aid kit head restraints front safety optimised head restraints height adjustable rear head restraints

t line 103t d co m i for t li ne 90ts i trend line 77 td trend i line 118t s co m i for 77 t s i gtd optional packages sport package alloy wheels seattle 17 x 7 with 225/45 r17 tyres 4 dark tinted rear side windows and rear window 65 light absorbing front fog lights with static cornering light function mounted in lower bumper front sports seats with sports cloth trim low tyre pressure indicator sports suspension gti ­ ­ ­ o o ­ ­ technical specifications ­ tsi engines 118t s co m i for t li ne technical specifications engine type installation cubic capacity l/cc bore/stoke mm max power kw rpm max torque nm rpm compression ratio fuel system ignition system exhaust emission control emission level fuel type recommended 90ts i trend line 77 t s i gti 1.2 litre tsi 4 cylinder inline turbo direct injection petrol front transverse 1.2 1197 71.0 75.6 77 5000 175 1550 ­ 4100 10.0:1 bosch motronic electronic exhaust gas recirculation catalytic converter and lambda probes eu5

owning a volkswagen volkswagen new vehicle warranty every new volkswagen golf referred to in this brochure is covered by a 3 year unlimited kilometre manufacturer s warranty which includes volkswagen assist 24hr roadside assistance every new volkswagen passenger vehicle is also covered by a 3 year paintwork and 12 year anti-corrosion perforation warranty volkswagen genuine parts® volkswagen genuine parts® are designed for your vehicle and approved by volkswagen with particular regard to safety the workmanship dimensional accuracy and materials used in these parts comply with factory specifications to ensure safety and reliability volkswagen recommends the use of volkswagen genuine parts® volkswagen authorised dealers offer a 3-years/unlimited kilometres warranty on genuine parts if fitted prior to vehicle purchase or a 2-years unlimited kilometres warranty if fitted after purchase volkswagen assist ­ 24 hour roadside assistance as a valued customer you can be assured that

das auto volkswagen golf october 2010 publication vga3009m internet www.volkswagen.com.au for further information please call 1800 060